The AccepTTranscend Model for Transformation is a six-stage process inspired by the common experiences of Universal Survivors; those people from all walks of life and corners of the world who have experienced hardship, crisis and adversity, and transcended these to live more richly and proactively as a result. Developed by Transpersonal Therapist, Trainer, Coach and Workshop Facilitator Tam Martin Fowles, the AT Model:
– Presents six sustainable, continually evolving stages through which participants can learn to live more meaningfully
– Facilitates the healing of past wounds and recognition of personal power gained through life experiences.
– Inspires creativity, expression and self-understanding
– Enables continuous personal growth throughat the partcipants’ own pace
– Encourages compassionate engagement with participants’ own authenticity, purpose and place in the world.
Tam’s personal experience of emerging from crisis to transformation, followed by over 25 years supporting others to transform their own lives, permeates her work alongside those journeying through and beyond adversity to live transcendent lives infused with joy.
“Nothing binds you except your thoughts; nothing limits you except your fear; and nothing controls you except your beliefs.” – Marianne Williamson